Roadster 1934 Chevrolet
This is a one of kind 1934 Chevy Roadster. You will see a lot of Ford roadster out there but you just don’t see many Chevy’s.
This car was just custom painted in 2019 black with red pearl and ghosted burgundy flames. When you look at this beauty in the shade it looks black. When you pull it out in the sun, it pops with the red pearl highlights. It’s an absolutely flawless, beautiful, show quality paint job. The flames on the car are only noticeable when the light hits them a certain way. Very subtle and very classy looking.
This car was professionally appraised in 2019 at $68,500.
Exact mileage is unknown. This documentation will come with the vehicle.
Here are the options on this beautiful roadster:
- 355CI Chevy engine w/turbo 350 and a Ford 9”rear end.
- Vintage air heating and cooling.
- Mustang II coil over independent front suspension.
- Front disc brakes.
- Flush turn signals.
- Halogen headlights.
- Electric cooling fan.
- Sanderson ceramic block hugger headers.
- Shave door handles w/poppers.
- AM/FM/CD/USB Alpine stereo system w/12″subwoofer in the trunk.
- Custom wine colored leather bucket seats, headliner, and trunk.
- Power windows.
- Ididit Tilt steering column with billet/matching burgundy leather wrapped steering wheel.
- Billet foot pedals and door arm rest.
- VDO gauges.
- Custom Chevy bow tie gauge bezel.
- Trunk mounted battery.
- Carson removable hard top.
- American Racing 15″ wheels.
- Stainless exhaust.
- Custom LED taillights installed into the body.
- Downs Body.
Condition is excellent.
Location: Sparks, Nevada, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on January 25, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.